Eyeshadow palettes to me are like shoes to a shoe addict. I own far more than is necessary but the sheer ease that comes with an eyeshadow palette, is something I can never resist. Eyeshadow palettes are versatile, give you the choice to make any look you desire and can be the most travel friendly way to take shadows away with you. theBalm in particular is a firm favourite brand for me where shadows are concerned and I've often compared them to the likes of Urban Decay, whose eyeshadows are my favourite. theBalm isn't readily available in the UK - there's some fantastic places to find theBalm but the whole range is yet to join the UK ranks. One palette in particular which has really been on my radar for a while now (and I'm talking a good few years!) is the Nude Tude* (Birchbox*, £26) palette. Don't you just love the names theBalm come up with? With gorgeous, seductive and retro packaging, Nude Tude is an eyeshadow palette which hasn't just met my expectations, but exceeded them. There's also a cheeky giveaway for me to share with you all - and keep an eye on the blog tomorrow where I have an amazing Birchbox offer to share with you all!
Nude Tude hosts 12 very beautiful shades, each of which I have given a go either alone or teamed with other shades from the palette, over the past week or so. The shades are right up my street, ranging from day time appropriate highlight shades all the way through to more sultry, seductive shades which can turn an ordinary smokey eye into something with a bit more oomph. With shadows perfect for this autumnal weather, but a palette so versatile it can be used all year round, there's a couple of matte shades, a few with fine shimmer and a couple with a bit more something-something. Each applies effortlessly, beautifully and blends like a dream, and the longevity of these shadows is also a definite plus side - not forgetting the incredible pigmentation. theBalm pretty much have their shadows down to a T and they are a brand I know I can always rely on for a look which will last all day and still have shades which are versatile to create different looks. The palette comes with a little double-ended brush, has a built in mirror which is roughly the size of the palette, so even better for those who travel and need something that can save space - and save space it will. Nude Tude is slim, sturdy and durable. It's the palette I lusted after for two years and now that I finally have it, I am besotted. I was blown away the first time I used it, using Sassy as a inner corner highlight, Selfish over the lid and a touch of Sexy and Serious in the crease, blended out for a perfect autumnal eye.
Besotted as I am with this palette, what's even more exciting is the fantastic team over at Birchbox UK have given me a Nude Tude palette to give away to one of my lovely readers too! (Thanks lovely Birchbox team!) Birchbox is a beauty box which originally started in the US - the first beauty box to come out in the US, it has branched over to the UK and not only offers amazing beauty boxes on a monthly subscription service basis, but there's also a super handy aspect of the Birchbox website that I personally adore. What is it, might you ask? The Birchbox shop! I love the Birchbox shop because it makes it incredibly easy to purchase any items you may have tried from previous Birchboxes, all in one place. As well as being able to purchase full sized products of the ones found in your own boxes, you can also purchase products from other boxes as well as shade ranges in things such as makeup; like the theBalm Instain Blushers (Birchbox, £21.50) All you have to do to enter is fill out the RaffleCopter below! Good luck!
What can you win?
A theBalm Nude Tube palette!
How many people will win?
There will be one lucky winner!
Who can enter?
This giveaway is International.
Anyone, anywhere in the World, can enter.
RULES & HOW TO ENTER
- Please bare in mind that giveaways held on my blog are done so to thank my loyal readers for taking the time to read my blog and interact with me. This is also why information is required, to clarify certain information. Some of the entries in the RaffleCopter are optional - but some are mandatory. To be entered into this giveaway you must complete the mandatory options. The RaffleCopter will be monitored and anyone who enters under mandatory entries, without having completed the mandatory entries, will find their entries removed from the giveaway.
- The giveaway prize has been kindly donated by the fab team over at Birchbox UK.
- Any professional giveaway entrants - such as people with fake profiles or Twitters only used to enter giveaways, will be disqualified. This giveaway is to thank readers - if you are a professional giveaway entrant, please do not waste either your own or my time.
- This is a International - Anyone, anywhere in the World can enter!
- All you have to do to enter is fill out the RaffleCopter below - Each entry, whether mandatory or optional, is clearly explained. Please ensure you read each entry carefully and properly, to prevent any mistakes.
- I will be monitoring the RaffleCopter for this giveaway - false entries will be removed.
- You can gain extra daily entries, so be sure to bookmark this page and come back to it for more entries each day!
- This giveaway will run for one month beginning October 18th and ending 00:00 November 15th.
I post daily, keep up to date with my newest posts by following me
*This post contains samples which were kindly given to me for review. All opinions are my own.